I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Easter (if you celebrate). I know we did and the weather was beautiful!!!! I am so excited about the warm weather. It was a long long winter. I hope you chose to play along with my sketch challenge this week--it is another good one. And as usual the team rocked it! Here is the sketch....
The vases are paper pieced with the yellow side of the watercolor paper. I thought it was pretty and the flowers are colored to match the rest of the colors in the DP.
These guys are so amazing and I am so blessed to have them participate each week with me. I adore each of their styles and they are all brilliantly talented. Thanks so much ladies for always having the best samples to inspire people to play along!
Now it is your turn to play along--when you are done come on back and leave your DIRECT link on the linky tool below. Here are a few basic rules of play....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks, Mary Jo