Monday, April 21, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 310!

I really enjoyed last week's sketch and the wonderful card you guys created for it.  There were so many fun and springy cards.  Love that--I also love that it is FINALLY getting a bit warming and feeling like spring!  Yippee that means summer can not be too far off.  Love that!  Anyway, here are my top three picks from last week's samples.  As always they are in no particular order and you can click on the links below the cards to be taken to the creator's blog and see more details.


 

 

Great samples ladies.  Thanks so much.
Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
  

1 nice people left a comment:

Teresa Kline said...

oh wow, thanks so much! congrats to the others too!

sparkle & shine *~*