Monday, April 7, 2014

Top three for Sketch 308!

Wow, was it nice to see and feel some sun today!  Made my whole day even though I spent a large amount of my time picking up after my dogs--not so nice, lol.  Anyway, here we are another week gone.  Hope it was a good one for you.  Here are my top three picks from last week's challenge.  So many great samples again--thanks so much for playing along.  Remember the picks are in no particular order and if you click the link below the image you will be taken to the creator's blog.


 

 

Great samples ladies.  Thanks so much.
Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
  

2 nice people left a comment:

Kathya said...

Thank you Mary Jo for picking my card as one of your Top Three for this challenge. Congrats to Barb and Emily as well! Always fun to play along with your sketches.

Barb R. said...

Wow! I'm so glad you liked my card! Thanks for picking it ~ Barb R. ps Back at ya Katya! ; )