Monday, March 9, 2015

Top Three for sketch 356!

Another week down--that means we are one week closer to Spring--I can not wait!  Time to move on to the next season, I have had enough of this one for a while!  I hope you enjoyed last week's sketch, the samples were all wonderful.  As always I am sharing my top three for the week.  It was a tough week to chose lots of fabulous samples.  Thanks so much for playing along.  Here are my top three picks in no particular order. 




Please take a moment to click on the links below the samples.  Those links will take you to the creator's blog and give you the opportunity to leave them a comment or see more details about the cards.
Thanks ladies for playing along. 
Congratulations to the winners!  You are all welcome to add my badge to your blog if you so wish! I hope you find time to play along this week too. Thanks again! You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog. I will be right back with the new sketch! 
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

sweet art designs said...

Thank you very much for selecting my card as one of your top 3. I really enjoy your sketch challenge. Helps keep those creativity juices flowing!
Myrna Sweet