Sunday, March 15, 2015

Top Three for Sketch 357.

So we had another week with only a few players.  Hmmm, really is making me wonder how much longer I want to do these sketches.  But I do have a bunch already done so they will not end too soon.  Anyway the good news is there were three so we do have a top three--kinda!  They are all fabulous though--and I am not just saying that--they all have the style and colors that would make me chose them anyway!  Thanks so much for playing along ladies!


 

 

Great job ladies.  Thanks again, you are really talented and have wonderful samples for this sketch!
I'll be right back with the new sketch for this week so don't go far!
Mary Jo  

2 nice people left a comment:

Tania said...

Love your challenges. Your sketches are some of my favorites. I would have an easier time participating if they were every two weeks or once a month.

LeAnne said...

Thanks so much for the "pick", MJ! I am seeing less traffic on my blog these last few weeks, too, I think everyone just has spring fever and would rather be outside! Who knows? I appreciate all your hard work providing sketches and hope you can keep at it as long as possible!!
Hugs,
LeAnne