Sunday, March 15, 2015

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 358 (TSSC358)

Here we go again, another Monday and another sketch!  I can not believe this has is week number 358 already--that is a LOT of sketches!  I hope you will chose to play along this week--my sample is going to be late as I was at our church confirmation retreat with a wonderful group of 7th and 8th grade students and some fabulous volunteers and staff--so fun!  It is one of my favorite things to do each year.  So as I was gone all weekend--and I am NEVER one to be a head of schedule I will be sharing my sample tomorrow.  The rest of the team rocked it though so no fear--lots of samples to inspire you!  Here is this week's sketch......

And the teams samples......




Robbie




Sue Root

Don't you find it amazing how different each card can look even though they all use the same sketch!  That is my favorite thing about these challenges.  And these ladies are some of the most talented around.  Hope they inspire you to play along this week.
Remember you have a full week. 

Here are some basic rules for the challenge....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too! 
    Add your sample below
    Thanks!  Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love your sketch this week. I'm trying to create something with it. Then I see your card - it's great!!! Love your take on your own design.