Monday, July 9, 2018

Make-- it and Mail it Monday--quick and easy style

Actually quick and easy is generally the the theme of my Make it and Mail it posts.  That is one of the ways I can get the card made and in the mail fast.  The goal is to mail more cards out--that are not overly decorated and cost extra to send.  Just a quick little note to let the people I care about know that I am thinking of them!

Here is today's Monday Mailer.....

 

I adore this new embossing folder!  It is a dynamic impressions version--which is much thicker than the original embossing folders and gives a super detailed deep design.  This folder is called Lovely Floral.  It is so fast and easy to create beautiful cards with this.  I just added a strip of the Share What You Love Specialty paper and a sentiment.  Oh yea, and a few pearls just because they are so pretty!

Here are the supplies used for my 5 minute card that is going to a friend who's father is not doing well and they just called in hospice.  So hard.



Product List

0 nice people left a comment: