Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Take Two Tuesday! Bella style.

Seems I am finally getting back on track--Monday Mailer and Take Two Tuesday!  Yippee...I am so proud of myself, lol.

It has been a couple of weeks so I will answer that question--what is Take Two Tuesday? Each Tuesday I randomly--kinda 😏-- pick an older card from my stash to re-create using new products and ideas.  I have to admit that sometimes I like the old card better than the re-creation--but sometimes not!  At the end I always ask for your thoughts about which one you like best.  Kind of fun.

So here we go .....

My first picture is both cards together....


I actually think both cards are cute this week.  I didn't really think about the fact that the original card is a non Stampin Up image.  The paper is Stampin Up though.  I think that little dog came from a dollar bin at JoAnn's if my memory serves me correctly.  I thought that all of the little piece made the card adorable.  And the dog image too so I decided to stay with the dog theme and use Bella from Bella and Friends  Isn't she cute as can be????

I see now in the picture that maybe the words thank you should have been down a bit lower--I may have to change that after posting.   Other than that I think it turned out pretty cute.  The papers are from the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.  Love the fun colors!

So here is the weekly question...
DO YOU LIKE THE OLD OR NEW CARD BETTER???

Here are the supplies used on the new card ....


Product List

0 nice people left a comment: