Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 330 (TSSC330)

Monday again already!  Time flies when the weather is nice!  Hope  you are enjoying your days around you too -- good or bad weather -- life is good!  Hope you find time to play along with the challenge this week--I know it is going to be a good week--with lots of fabulous samples!  Here is the sketch.....


 

I really thing it is going to be a great one.  My card is pretty easy as I just got home from a weekend away for a rugby championship with my son.  Great fun!  But didn't quite leave me with much time to create tonight, so I went directly to my butterflies as I don't think you can EVER go wrong with them!  Mixed in a few new in colors and I am loving it.

Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Love and Sympathy, A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White and Sahara Sand,Moonlight Paper Pack
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand
Other: butterfly punches, rhinestones,

Now for the AMAZING design team samples....





Carolyn Bennett


Those are just so fun and all so different!  Love that! Now it is your turn to play along.
But be sure to come on back after and link up your card to the linky tool below.  Here are some basic rules for the challenge....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too! 
    Add your sample below
    Thanks for playing along!
    Mary Jo
     

2 nice people left a comment:

Janis said...

Lovely sketch!! I was really attracted to the line of three flowers. Thanks for making these games so much fun!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sue Root said...

Cute card, Mary Jo! I like how we both went with butterflies and yet our cards are very different. The rhinestones add a nice touch.

Thanks for yet another great sketch!