Monday, June 16, 2014

Top Three for sketch 318.

I really enjoyed the great samples you guys shared last week--had to pick three favorites.  But after some consideration here are my top three picks in no particular order--as always you can click the link below the image to be taken to the creator's blog and see all the details.


 

 

Aren't those awesome--all of the samples this week were wonderful--if you have not seen them be sure to check them out. 
Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
  

1 nice people left a comment:

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for picking my card this week. Congratulations to Emily and Kathy as well. Beautiful cards!