Monday, June 9, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 317!

Wow, made it through the week!  Crazy long one--mom had eye surgery, I had an emergency root canal, and son has prep for final exams--can't wait till the school year is over!  We still have two weeks left--mostly half days--those drive me crazy~  Anyway let's move on to the top three of the week......remember they are in no particular order and you can view the details by clicking the links below the thumbnail.


 

 

Aren't those awesome--all of the samples this week were wonderful--if you have not seen them be sure to check them out. 
Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
 

1 nice people left a comment:

Laurel said...

Great cards! Thank you for choosing my card to feature!