Saturday, June 7, 2014

Finally playing along with my own challenge!

I am so out of the crafting mode lately it is hard to come up with anything--the sun is outside and I don't want to be inside, lol.

So I kept it simple so I could get outside!  Hope you are enjoying the nice weather--hope you have nice weather where you are!  I have so so much retired designer paper that I am embarrassed to admit it.  This paper just retired a few days ago so I am counting it as current for today, lol! 

Stamps: Another Great Year
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Basic Black
Other Blendabilities, black marker

Quick and cute.  There is still time for you to play along with this sketch challenge--here is the details and the sketch CLICK HERE..

1 nice people left a comment:

Cheryl Mooney said...


Another great sketch, another great card! I agree, the weather is too good to spent much time indoors.