Here we go again! Love Monday's---even when my whole house is sick! What a pain in the butt that is! This is not the time of year we are supposed to get sick--it really seems worse because my son has all his final exams and he is either missing days or going and taking finals not feeling well--both are bad. Oh well, that is how it goes sometimes. Let's just focus on this week's sketch--hope you can find time to play along....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks for playing along!Mary Jo