Welcome to week number 341 of my sketch challenges! I hope you find time to play along this week--remember you have a full week to participate. Here is this week's sketch....
I really loved this set when I first seen it--had to have it--then seen a bunch of samples I did not like with it and was afraid to use it, lol! But I am ok with this. Don't love it, don't hate it. I do love that it was really quick as I have had a crazy busy weekend and I didn't want to be creating for too long tonight. I also used my fringe scissors for the first time!
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks for playing along!