Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge.

I am loving my sample for this week's sketch challenge on Try Stamping on Tuesday.  The sketch is simple and cute and the theme is a fun one.  Check it out below....

Theme: Snow Is Coming
I am loving having the themes with the sketches, but remember you do not have to use the theme to play along with the sketch.  It is an extra optional thing.  
Here is my card for the sketch and theme....

I so love snow theme cards on Craft or Crumb Cake card stock.  I just think it is such a fun look.  The trees are stamped on the crumb cake, colored in with blendabilities and then I added snow on the branches with a white gel pen.  The snowman is stamped on Whisper White and cut out and add to the card so that is is a bright solid white!  I love that look and the little bird--perfect!  So fun to play with this set.

Stamps: White Christmas and the retired Thanks Snow Much for the sentiment
Paper: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown, Memento Black
Other: white gel pen, white ribbon, blendabilities, oval and scallop oval dies, glitter tape

Be sure to check out the rest of the team and their fabulous samples.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget about my two new tutorials 

Four Feathers Card Set

 
 only $2.50

And The Newborn King Card Set

 
only $2.50 

3 nice people left a comment:

Lynda said...

I love your card!! a great take on the sketch!! I found this weeks so hard but your idea is amazing and cute xxx Lynda (DT sis) xx

Pia S said...

What a sweet card, I do love all that stamped snow for a truly wintery feel!

ednamburgess said...

All cute, but loved the little snowman and the 2 bare trees. And the sentiment says it all. Thanks for sharing. Edna