Happy Monday to you! Mine is not quite as happy as it should be as I just found out that a friend of mine passed away last night. So sad, I feel so bad for his young daughter and wife. My prayers are with them.
On a happier note, I have a new sketch to share with you today--remember you have a full week to play along with my sketch challenges so be sure to find time some time this week. Here is the sketch....
Wow, they really rocked this one! I love each and every one of these samples. Bet you do too!
Now it is your turn to play along.
Be sure to hop back to this post and add your sample to the linky tool below.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks for playing along!