We are still digging out from 7 foot of snow--actually it is melting pretty fast too which is helping us out. We were completely snowed in for 5 days! It was pretty impressive I have lived in the Buffalo area all my life and this was one of the worst storms I remember. Luckily we had no big problems, other than lack of electricity for half a day, a bit of water in the basement today and our shed collapsing. Others were not so fortunate, several deaths and lots and lots of roofs collapsing and other property damage. They say it will be sixty degrees tomorrow! That should be really fun, lol. Here is a quick picture of the storm from from across the lake......
Crazy lake effect snow! Anyway I know you are here for the new sketch challenge so lets get to it....
And my sample....
You can not see all the sparkle on this sample in the picture but all the snowflakes and snow are sparkly. You would think I would have had enough snow, right? This is a really cute set and I can't wait to play with it some more, I have another sample with it for tomorrows Try Stamping on Tuesday post.
Fabulous designs--as always! Be sure to click on the links below the picture to be taken to the original blog post and see all the details.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks for playing along!