Friday, May 20, 2011

Blogger's Challenge--inspiration

Here is my card for this week's blogger's challenge.  As much as I love this set I am not too happy with this card.  Lisa gave us an inspiration photo to work with and I combined it with the MoJo Monday challenge.

Here is my card...Super simple...






And here is the inspiration photo..





Be sure to check out all of the samples in the blog hop below.  And why not play along too!  Hope you have a great day.  Sorry for the short post. 

13 nice people left a comment:

Marisa said...

Great card. Love the knot.

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab take on this weeks challenge! Wonderful CAS design, love the added tied knots!

Ladystamper said...

I love it! very nice. As usuall.....

Ida said...

Don't see why you aren't happy with this card. I think it looks great. Love the knotted cord.

JP Card Crazy said...

Super card love the image and colors and also the rope with the knot!!!

Basement Stamper said...

This card is great, I adore that knot-it's so perfect with these images.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gorgeous card. Beautifully created, Mary Jo.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I really like your card- the knot is a nice touch. Love the stamp set you used!

BarbaraW said...

Fab card. The image is wonderful and the knot is a great added touch.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

I love that big nautical knot!

Lisa Bohler said...

Fantastic nautical card..finished perfectly with the knotted rope!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Fabulous card Mary Jo! I love this image and look at that beautiful knotted rope! Well done! :D

Anonymous said...

Well you may not love it--bit I think it's GREAT!