Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 174! (TSSC174)

Here we go again.  I am hoping that things around my house are back to normal--what ever that is?!.  So in keeping with that I have a new sketch for you to try this week.  I think it is a fun one and can't wait to see how you talented people interpret it!  Here is the sketch...






And of course my card.  I combined my card with the new color challenge on the VC_Rocks group.  The colors we are to use are Early Espresso and at least two colors from the soft subtles collection.  And I am still playing with this Open Seas set.  Love it--but you already know that, lol!


  
Sorry about the crooked picture of the inside.
Stamps: Open Seas, Plane and Simple
Paper: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist
dp and whisper white
Ink: Early Espresso,  Bashful Blue
Other, Button embosslet, baker's twine, markers

Don't forget it is now a blog hop.  All you have to do is add the code to the bottom of your post while in the Edit HTML mode and it will automatically add each sample to your blog too!  Hope you have a great week!
Mary Jo


5 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

WOW....this is simply FABULOUS Mary Jo! LOVE it!

LeAnne said...

Wonderful card!!!

Terry said...

Wow! I love your card, Mary Jo. I think the squares behind the circles POP with those colors. Fabulous.

Hugs,

Terry

Tammy Q Howell said...

That is a great card! I still haven't broken down and purchased the paper and stamps, but your card makes me wish I would have.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love your card! I have troubles making fabby masculine cards like yours. Great inspiration! :-)