Sunday, May 8, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 173! (TSSC173)

Seems I ma going to be late again on this sketch.  Hard to believe that you can not even make it on time for your own sketch challenge.  Been really crazy around here and it is NOT over yet.  I will get a card done in the morning for the sketch though.  Didn't want to make you wait for me so I am posting the sketch now.  Hope you have time to play along this week.  And to all the mom's who visit my blog--Happy Mother's Day--hope you had a great day filled with much love and happiness! 

Here is this week's sketch...

Don't forget we are now doing this as a blog hop so feel free to grab the code and add it to your post while in the edit HTML page.  Can't wait to see what you come up with for this.  Looks pretty easy......


2 nice people left a comment:

Vicky W said...

Thanks Mary Jo for another great challenge. Always enjoy them!

Marilyn SanClemente said...

Love this sketch Mary Jo... Not sure why mine posted twice. I got an error when uploading my picture and so re-loaded it and created two entries!

M