Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 176! (TSSC176)

Welcome to another week of my sketch challenges.  Happy Memorial Day to all of you.  I am sorry that my sample for the day is not reflective of the day--wasn't thinking as usual!  I hope you will play along this week.  It is a fun sketch! 


And here is my sample to get your creative juices flowing.......




Don't forget that you can add the code to you post (while in the Edit HTML mode) and all of the samples will show up on your post too so  people can hop right from one to the other.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day. 
Remember those who made it possible!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Oooooo...love how you used that flower on this. It just is perfect and I love the placement of your greeting! WONDERFUL sketch!

Sue said...

I cannot get the linky tool to work. Says there is an error.

Janice said...

MJ can't get the linky tool to accept my entry. It is here
http://twin2u2-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2011/05/friend-just-thinking-of-you.html