Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crazy stressful week!

Does anyone have a HP printer that gives you a paper mismatch error all the time.  I am about to throw this silly printer right out the window!  Ugggg--I have been working on wedding invites and have NOTHING but problems with this silly printer!  I have spent hours and hours trying to figure it out.  The weird thing is that every now and then I think it is fixed because it will print one and then it goes right back to the error message.  As far as I can figure it is because of some silly sensor that is malfunctioning!  Oh well, sorry for the rant.  I have so many cards I want to share this week but haven't been able to get them posted so I am taking a break from the invites to post one now!


I finally broke down and purchased the Creative Elements stamp set and I am sooooo glad I did.  What a pretty set this is.   I love the pattern on the butterfly and the way the flower stamps.  Just beautiful.  And my new favorite color combo Island Indigo and Pool Party.   I am also adding this to the challenge folder on Latenightstampers--this week is a girly design--I don't think this would make a good masculine card, do you, lol!  Looks pretty girly to me even if it is not pink!

Hope you are having a great week!
Mary Jo--who is going to think about buying a new printer that is NOT HP!

4 nice people left a comment:

CLOcards said...

Mary Jo: yes and yes! Yes we've had a printer like that, and yes we've been tempted to throw it! Actually, my husband is an IT guy and even HE was frustrated! He did take an old PC outside once and he and our boys tossed parts up and let them break on the driveway! Messy to clean up, but a real stress reliever! So I can relate to your frustration! Hang in there. And THANKS for your gorgeous work as always. Isn't it great we can find relief in a little creating time? I love that. Have a great weekend! Hugs. :)

Carol Carriveau said...

What a beautiful card, also a favorite color combo for me!! Feel your printer pain...we got an HP wireless printer that drives me nuts..and now needs toner...frustrating how IT decides when it wants to print! Good luck!

Cheryl M. said...

This card really seems to capture a moment in time! Just lovely...Hope your printer is behaving better...

Katherine said...

First I just need to chime in with a "hear ya!" My HP printer has it's own issues too... hoping if you hear of a GOOD printer choice, you'll share on your blog! I use up lots of ink with MDS projects, so... I'm likely shopping soon! :)
Love the card & colors too!