Sunday, February 26, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 210! (TSSC210)

Yea, here we go with another week, can't believe we are at the end of February already--time is going at super speed lately--so sad.  Any way the good thing about a new week is that it brings lots of new challenges including my sketch challenge!  Here is this weeks sketch...

I think it is going to be a pretty easy one--what do you think?  I actually made two cards for my samples this week!  And I combined both with the new Latenightstamper's challenge for the week which is

GO GREEN
use any shade of green on your projects this week!
Again this should be a super easy challenge.

My first card uses Pear Pizzaz, such a pretty green. I  love it combined with Poppy Parade and this new hostess stamp set Up in the Air!


For my second sample I chose to use some greens that I have not used in quite a long time
Garden Green and Wild Wasabi. It is so weird how different Wild Wasabi looks when layered on Garden Green, although I couldn't get the best picture--colors was never just right.


I hope that my samples have inspired you to play along this week!
Here are the details for the cards above.

Card 1
Stamps: Up in the Air, petite pairs
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: markers, hearts embossing folder, Edgelits Dies, circle punches

Card 2
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Creative Elements, Blessings from Heaven
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green,  Poppy Parade
Other: pearls, tulip border embossing folder, stripes embossing folder, pearls.

Your turn!  Can't wait to see what you create--come on back and add it to the linky blog hop below!  If you add the code to your blog while in HTML mode you can have your readers play along too--right from your blog!  
Thanks so much for visiting today!
Happy Monday.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great sketch this week, can' wait to play along.

Diane said...

I Love the bright red and green together, very beautiful !!

Mary Brown said...

Oh you cards are just wonderful! I particularly like the one with the birdhouse!

I had to change my computer over the weekend (still trying to get it set-up) and then my blog is on the fritz and my DH is trying to get it fixed. I'll have mine up as soon as the back end of my blog is working again!

Kathy W said...

great sketch, tfs