Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge 207!

Moving right along with the weekly sketch challenges we are on week number 207!  This week is a super easy sketch--maybe, lol!  At least my sample is super easy took a whole maybe two minutes but I love it.  The right paper can make any card beautiful.  I hope you find time during your week to play along.  We do this as a blog hop so if you add the code to your blog while in the edit HTML mode your readers can play along right from your blog!  Here is the sketch...






And my sample--simple and masculine...


This is the Mocha Morning Specialty paper and it is fabulous!   Don't know why I waited so long to buy it.  Just beautiful!  The stamp set is Creative Elements--Love that too!  More with it tomorrow. 

Can't wait to see what you create! Add you direct link below.

3 nice people left a comment:

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh great papers and masculine card!

Vicky W said...

What a fantastic sketch Mary-Jo. Love what you did with your card too!

Jo Draper said...

Thanks for the challenge. Sorry - I seem to have entered twice. Please take off the first one as I put Valentines Day instead of my name!!! Dumbo!! Lol xx