Saturday, February 2, 2008

Berry Happy Hearts Day!


I know -- this looks familiar huh. I am back at last weeks sketch again. It is just such a wonderfully easy sketch to work with and I wanted another Valentine card to use at my clubs that are at the beginning of the month. This set really is adorable so I keep coming back to it. Hope you don't mind.

Stamps: Happy Hearts Day
Paper: Berry Bliss dp, Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black
Other: markers, circle punch, scallop square punch, watercolor pencils, blender pen, three for you punch box, Target bling.

3 nice people left a comment:

These are the Stamps of Our Lives said...

Lovely Valentine card!

StampingJoan said...

ok girl! You are out of control! Another adorable card!

Wowser!
Joan

http://stamping-cooking-knitting.blogspot.com/

rozie640 said...

Very sweet, love the butterfly and sentiment on the bottom and the berry bliss is a great combo.