Sunday, February 17, 2008

Here Ye Here Ye!


One of the girls who plays in my sketch challenge has her own stamp line. Of course I had to support her as she does me. So Here Ye go check out the stamps over at Sweet and Sassy Stamps. She has some awesome Christian Sentiments amongst other stuff.

Isn't this set just adorable. I have five boys in my Cub Scout den including my son and all of them will be going to Summer Camp this year -- the theme is Knights at the Round Table. How great will this set be for scrapbook pages, name tags and other such fun items. Love it.

Stamps: Sweet and Sassy's Knight in Shining Armor
Paper: Brushed Silver, Basic Black, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: markers, watercolor crayons, water brush, brads, star faux brads, Sizzix embossing board

Almost forgot to mention that his is for the FS54 Challenge on Splitcoaststampers too. Here is the card that inspired me.

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it!! I was thrilled to see this so early this morning :). The wind would not stop howling last night, so needless to say, I am running on little sleep, so this was a wonderful thing to "wake up" to :).

I love how you have him holding the banner. Can't wait to see more!