Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Healing magic


Hmmm, can't decide it I like the colors here. I was good till I added the Red and River Rock. What do you think? This is a new technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The technique is called Magic Pattern. I think I like the technique just not sure of the card?

Stamp Sets: retired Happy Healing
Paper Used: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Versa Mark
Other: clear embossing powder, markers, red eyelets, ribbon

5 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the card is fine. The colors are bright .....and cheerful which is what you need for a get well card.

Lorabele said...

Sorry - I don't care for the River Rock on it. I don't think it goes with the other colors. Nice layout, though. Very pretty other than the river rock.

dasimonds said...

Perfect "Get Well Card"
Bright and cheerful...
Great Colors.

Korin Sutherland said...

I like it just as is. I am not good at putting odd colors together but I think this looks great. Adorable card, too!

rozie640 said...

I think the card is great! I love the colors, cute cute layout too!