Thursday, April 3, 2008

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 11 Questions and More Cards

So I had a couple of questions come up about the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge in the last couple days so I thought I would address them here in case anyone else has questions.

The first question is is it ok to post a link to previous or missed challenges? And the answer is of course you can post a link but I am only featuring the ones of the current week on my posts. Now there is a way around this and it is to post both the previous week along with the present week in one post and then when I link to the present week the viewer will get a lucky surprise and see more than one challenge! I do know that there are people that look at the comments and check out the links that way too so it may or may not be beneficial for you to comment with a link -- but I sure enjoy seeing any cards created with my sketch at any time so my personal answers is --BRING THEM ON!

Second question was how to I post my card? There are a number of ways that you can post your card. You can add it to your blog, Splitcoaststampers, Flicker or any other online spot you know of (there are many) and then comment on my blog with a link and I will post your link in one of my posts. If you need help getting set up on Splitcoaststampers let me know. It is so easy and it is free and it is the most inspiration you will find in one place! So that is my suggestion for those of you that do not have blogs. If you really can not figure this out you can e-mail the card to me and I can post it on Splitcoaststampers for you. But it would be better to learn how then you can share all of your creations!

So with that said here are a few more players for this weeks Sketch #11. I will be back later with a creation or two of my own to share.


Terri at Life with Terri


Colleen at Colleen Benedetto's weblog


Also I have been tagged quite a few times in the past couple of months and each time I forget until the next tag. I have also be given a few awards. I am so sorry I am so bad at this. I will try to work on the most recent ones soon and then try to keep up. For those of you who may have tagged me before and I did not play along please accept my apology for being a rotten blogger in that regard. I always want to get to it by my days are too crammed with stuff and I always forget. I promise to try to do better!



1 nice people left a comment:

Pat said...

Hi Mary Jo Here's my card for this week. PatG
http://pgarvin.blogspot.com/