Saturday, April 19, 2008

More Sketch Challenge 13 cards.

I have been trying to post this for two days but all of the icons on my tool bar disappeared! Finally I broke down and posted a request for help on the Yahoo Groups and within minutes someone knew how to fix it! Thank you so much Victoria!

Enjoy-- here are some more players for this weeks challenge.


Holly on Splitcoaststampers


Melissa at Melissa's Moments


Gennie at Splitcoaststampers


Colleen at Colleen Benedetto's weblog


Stephanie at Steph's Stampin Stuff



2 nice people left a comment:

Giovana said...

Great blog you have, I just found it and I love it. You are in favorites now.
I love the music too!!!

God bless you
Giovana

Patty Bennett said...

Mary Jo.. I've nominated you for an award.. please see my blog; www.pattystamps.com Patty :)