Welcome back to my weekly challenges. I am happy to be home although I had a great vacation with a whole bunch of really fun scouts and scout leaders. We spent 12 days in Washington DC and believer me there is not much we did not see--our schedule was so grueling I had to sleep for two days to recover, lol! So fun though, would do it again in a heart beat. We slept in tents and cooked on camp stoves. Good times. Then we came home and got two (yes two) new puppies so I have not done any stamping at all in a full two week's. Crazy. I will share a picture of the puppies later in the week as this is always a long post as it is. With that being said let's get right to it.....
Here is this week's sketch....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks for stopping by--Mary JoAdd your sample to the linky tool below.