Monday, August 19, 2013

Top Three Picks for challenge 275 and randomly chosen blog candy winner too!

Wow, lots of fabulous samples for this challenge!  Sometimes the simple challenges are the most fun, I love all the different ideas.  After much thought I have chose my top three....

Remember they are in no particular order and you can click on the links below the samples to see the full card and read about all the details on the creator's blog!


 
 Anni

 

And now for the randomly chosen Blog Candy winner!

Number One
Maria from Crafty Maria's Stamping World

 

Get me your snail mail address and I will get your blog candy right out to you!
Congratulations to all of you.
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!  You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.




Be right back with the new challenge! Mary Jo
 

3 nice people left a comment:

Mary Davidson said...

Great choices, Mary Jo! Congratulations to the top 3! They are all wonderful!!

lisa808 said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a top three pick! Congrats all.

craftystamper said...

Thanks for picking my card to win the blog candy. Sorry to be so late in contacting you but I have been in Vancouver and just got home yesterday. I do not have your e-mail address so I will put my snal mail address here:
Maria Vanderform
750 Lock St. Peterborough, Ont, K9J2Z4