Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday.

Come on over and play along with us this week on the Try Stamping on Tuesday Blog!   
Here is our sketch:




 
And my design team sample....
 
I seem to use this set a lot on Tuesdays??  Wonder why?  I think it works so well with so many different sketches.  It is a really easy stamp to work with--it does not seem to matter what part of the butterfly is showing it always looks good--maybe it is because I love butterflies?

Stamps:  Swallowtail,  Sweet Essentials
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Soho Subway dp
Ink: basic Black
Other: markers, ribbon, button

Happy today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Mary Jo

 

3 nice people left a comment:

Nancy Seed said...

I am so loving this big butterfly. Great job on the colours and card.

Jonia said...

This is just beautiful Mary Jo! I still need to rethink getting this stamp.

Carol Carriveau said...

Had not noticed anything....very pretty...the pop of bright yellow of the button and the gingham ribbon are wonderful!