Friday, April 27, 2018

Flashback Friday--Summer by the Sea

Today's Flashback Friday is using an old set called Summer By The Sea.  Such a beautiful set.  There are some fabulous sketched images that I thought would be fun to color with our new blends!  This image reminds me of me and my better half--we used to do this all the time, just go for rides and get out--walk a bit--then just sit and chat--and enjoy each other without all the other stuff interrupting us.  So this card is for him--suggesting that we do this more.



Sometimes we just need a little quiet time alone together to keep our relationships strong--all relationships.  So I am excited to start scheduling times for us to do this again.

Here is the stamp set so you can remember the other great stamps in the set.

The card base is Island Indigo--this color is retiring soon.  I have a lot of it as it is one of my favorites.  If you like it you better consider getting it soon, before it is gone.

Happy Friday my friends. 
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: