Thursday, April 5, 2018

What inspires me Wednesdays--a look into what inspires me to get crafting.

I am truly beginning to love Wednesdays and spending some time surfing around my friends blogs and seeing their amazing designs.  It always amazes me how some people are just crazy talented.  But do you know what--as great as these designs are (and they truly are) I believe you too can make designs like this!  And I would love to help you find that creative part of you that you do not believe you have.  I KNOW it is in there somewhere.  So many people tell me they don't have a creative bone in their bodies, but I think they have just not yet learned how to use it!


The first sample is created by my friend (name removed due to request of person).  I think that she has been with Stampin Up for at least as long a me--but she was treating it like a business--while I did many years as just a hobby demo with a few classes and tutorial for sale.  Now that I am working the business--I see where I could have been if I started way back then--but the timing was not right then--and now I know that it is indeed possible.  So proud of her successes!  I always loved her designs.  These two are one of the best examples of why I love her work.  I do not like this set at all--just not right for any men in my life and it has not crossed my mind the I might need it--until I seen these cute designs.


(original image removed by request of creator)

new sample by Stampin Up!


Here is the set used...



And look at the matching punch---maybe I do need it, lol.
This paper is amazing too



My next two samples use the same amazing stamp set from our Occasions Mini---I can not believe I do not have this set--that will be changing really soon.  There are literally thousands of fabulous samples for this Waterfront set.  



The first sample I want to share is from the amazingly talented Anna!  She has so many great samples on her blog.  Look at this beautiful ribbon on this card.  Love it.
The color combo is stunning----Island Indigo, Tranquil Tide and Smokey Slate and Black.  


Just beautiful--don't you agree?  You can view Anna's original post HERE

I was blown away with the great job Nance from Canopy Crafts did with this set and a pretty difficult color challenge!  Just luscious!



 Here inside is a fabulous as the outside. Definitely need this set!  You can view Nance's original post HERE.

I subscribed to her blog--great designs. Here is her color pallet

Finally I have a really cute card to share with the Magical Day Bundle...I love the unicorn!   Such a fun set--the matching dies make it a no brainer! 



Monica did such a great job with this card. I adore the colorful background.  And the embossing on velum--been a long long time since I did that!  Love it.  


I just adore this entire design.  So clean, crisp and fun.  You can view Monica's original post HERE.

So honestly wish I could go create right now-but I will have to wait till morning as I am pretty tired.  

Hope you had a great day.  
Thanks to all the creative people who share online each and every day to inspire us!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: