Monday, April 2, 2018

Make it and Mail it Monday!

Here we are again--Happy Monday!  I hope you had a fabulous and blessed Easter.  Mine was great, time spent with family but no time crafting---so I will need to make up for that this week!

Each Monday I think of one specific person and make a card just for them.  And then most importantly--mail it out!  I make WAY more cards than I send and that is just sad.

Today's card is going to someone who is very special to me and who I truly love and appreciate all the time--but if I am honest I don't always act as if I am with this person.  He is close to me and at times I think he sees my worst traits more than my good.  So this is just a quick note to let him know that I do love him and appreciate him!

Monday Mailer cards are always quick and easy and not very bulky so that there is no thought of how much or how to mail.  Just put it in the envelope and get it out!

I bet you are not surprised that now that Sale-a-Bration is over I am back to my pigs!  Love them.




They are so cute--but I really have to use some of my other sets, lol.  It was perfect for this card though.  Here is the inside...



Got to run--bowling with mom and work at Kohl's makes for a busy afternoon-see you tomorrow.
Here are the supplies used for this card....



Product List

0 nice people left a comment: