Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Take Two Tuesday Week 7

Yes, we are still doing the Take Two Tuesday post today--even with all the CRAZY and EXCITING news coming out of Stampin Up! yesterday.  So much going on--so much fun--a bit overwhelmed too.

Together we will take it one step at a time.  Be sure to check out the post before this one for the Retiring products and Color Revamp.

(all orders placed via e-mail or personal message  this month  will receive a FREE copy of the NEW catalog and other freebies too--so be sure to send that order to me directly for the extra perks!)


Now for today's Take Two....


I am conflicted again this week--I love both cards, lol!




The monochromatic with a splash of color is one of my favorites--and Black and White with a splash of red is my FAVORITE.   I used the fun Sitting Here stamp set to create a cute little design with a cat sitting on the swing.  Only the flowers are colored in red.  All the rest is left in black and white.

It really  is a cute set....


It is hard to see but the cat is so cute sitting on this swing--except his hind legs are not laying right, lol.  So much for perfect placement!  Looks like he is doing his leg lifts--ha ha.


I never claimed to be perfect--I wonder if the recipient will notice it??? What do you think???

Here is the inside of the card--again just a touch of RED.....



So here is the weekly question...
DO YOU LIKE THE OLD OR NEW CARD BETTER???

Here are the supplies used on the new card

Remember....
(all orders placed via e-mail or personal message  this month  will receive a FREE copy of the NEW catalog and other freebies too--so be sure to send that order to me directly for the extra perks!)



Product List

0 nice people left a comment: