Monday, September 8, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 330!

So many wonderful designs this week.  I am really struggling with getting it down to only three but because I need to I am going to just go for it!  Here are my top three picks for the week ......


As always you can view the creator's blog and all the details by clicking the links below the images.  Thanks so much to all the players -- each card was better than the last--hard time picking just three.
Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Davidson said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Top 3. All the samples were awesome!

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks for picking my elf card as one of your Top 3 :)