Yippee! What a fun weekend--my son won his first football game, my great niece turned 3 and had a big party, the Buffalo Bills won their first game, our new vicar gave his first sermon today and it was wonderful and I was able to get all the final supplies that my son needed for school! Gonna be a good week--except for the fact that I took so many pictures this weekend that my camera battery is dead so now I can't get a picture of my sample for this week--it will be charged by morning and I will add my sample as soon as I can. But have no fear--that don't keep us from starting this week's challenge--hope you find time to play along. Remember you have a full week to play along. Here is this week's sketch.....
See I told you they were fun samples--lots of different occasions too. Love that! Now it is your turn! Be sure to add you sample to Mr. Linky below.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks for playing along!