Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

My week again to post for the Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge!  And we are back to doing both a sketch and a twist.  This week's twist is to use the colors Orange, Yellow and Brown.  Here is my sample.....

I love the tree in this Hostess stamp set, Nuts About You.  I mixed it with the Color Me Autumn DP for the cute little anniversary card.  (or maybe just a love you card)  The little heart carved in the tree that says You & Me is my favorite!  Here is this week's sketch...


And the supplies used for my card...

Stamps Nuts About You, greeting set?
Paper: Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Color Me Autumn DP
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: markers, candy dots.

Hope your week is starting off great!  Thanks for stopping by.  See you soon.
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: