Monday, September 29, 2014

Top Three for sketch 333!

What a beautiful week we had here in Western New York.  The sun was shining all week and it felt more like summer that most of summer did!  Love it!

Now it is time to get ready for a new week.  A new week always means a new challenge here on Technostamper, so before we can do that we need to pick my top three picks for last week!  Here they are in no particular order.  be sure to click on the links below the thumbnails to be taken to the creator's blog and see all the details and a larger picture too!


 

 
Thanks so much for playing along!  Your samples were amazing.
  
 Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as a TOP 3! Congrats to the other two TOP 3 as well. xx

Kris McIntosh said...

Thanks MaryJo for selecting my card as one of your top 3 picks. I love your sketches, even if I don't always have time to play along.