Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 330 (TSSC330)

Happy Labor Day to you and yours.  I am so sad that it is September already, that means there are only two more days of my son's summer vacation.  I hate this time of year--I always feel so lost when he is gone all day long everyday.  I have no stinkin idea what I am going to do when he moves out.   Such a sad thought--Let's get to the sketch--that is more fun!  Here is this week's sketch for you to try...

And my sample.. I was determined to use this set for one more card (psst. The new tutorial can be found HERE.) before the new tutorial comes out. So here it is....

I am not really sure about it--I kind of forced the colors and papers but in the end I don't hate it, lol.  The designer paper is from the new Color Me Autumn Designer Series.  The colors are Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Whisper White--oh and a touch of Blackberry Bliss on the butterfly.  And the stamps set is of course  the Kinda Eclectic.

Now for the rest of the design team and their fabulous samples.  I so appreciate all of them for their talent and for being a part of my design team!  They are the best.






Sue Root



 Robbie 

Fabulous as usual--Right!?  Now it is your turn to play along.
Can't wait to see what you do with the new sketch this week. Be sure to add you sample to Mr. Linky below.



Here are some basic rules for the challenge....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too! 
    Add your sample below
    Thanks for playing along!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Vicky W said...

Great challenge Mary-Jo. Design team have put together lovely cards. Am going to try & join this week.