Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My friend for Try Stamping on Tuesday!

It is my week again for the Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge!   I have had this new Lovely Lace embossing folder for a bit and have never used it so I thought I would use it for the focal point of this card.  I embossed the Cajun Craze background CS with the folder then embossed another scrap of the same color and cut out the flower.  Finally I used a sponge and added some Cajun Craze ink over the flower to make it pop a bit. 

Here is the sketch....

Here are the supplies used on this card.

Stamps: And Many More
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Color Me Autumn DP, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze
Other: Lovely Lace Embossing folder, white candy dots, rhinestones

Don't forget about my newest tutorial...

I am excited about this new tutorial--six cards with step by step directions, color photos, cut dimensions and more.  Not to mention that all of the cards are easily reproduced and mail with one stamp!  Love that.


As always you only pay
$2.50! 

All six cards use the same colors and only the one stamp set!
Kinda Eclectic is a great set and I have other samples on my blog that you can view too.
Here

This would be a great class for my demonstrator friends.

0 nice people left a comment: