Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 228 (TSSC228)

Yea, here we go again.  It is a beautiful day today and I am posting really quick as I am on my way to have a few moles removed at the surgical center.  I do have my sample ready but no time to edit it, will add it when I get back in a few hours.  Hope you have time to play along this week.  Only three players last week--sad face here.  But I know I am crazy busy so I am sure you are too.  Here is this week's sketch challenge....

And my sample






Stamps:For the Birds
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Twitterpated DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: rhinestones, markers


Now it is your turn--don't forget to come back and add you sample to the linky tool below!  Remember it is a blog hop too!
Mary Jo


2 nice people left a comment:

Terry said...

Your card is so cute! I'm working on a card with your sketch. I love it.

Mary Brown said...

Oh I just LOVE that bird set...the images are GREAT and I love the sayings that go with it and what an ADORABLE card you did! Sorry I'm late playing along this week...just sort of slipped by me!