Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 229 (TSSC229)

A day late but so worth it, I just love camping with my son.  Came home for a day--me and hubby are tag teaming the time--so he has the next few days.  Hope you are inspired by this week's sketch to play along.  Thanks so much to those of you who played along last week! There were only four players so all of you are welcome to add my winner badge to your blog if you so desire.  Thanks again.  Here is this week's sketch...






I used the new Ronald McDonald set from the new catalog for my card.  I also combined it with the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week which is to use lots of layers!  Here is my sample....





Stamps: Moving Forward, clouds from kite set from Occasions Mini--can't recall the name
Paper: Gumball Green, Polka Dot Parade, DP Whisper White
Ink: Gumball Green, Basic Black, Midnight Muse
Other: markers, Word Window punch,  Modern Label punch

Don't forget you have until Sunday night to play along--add you sample to the linky tool below.  It is a blog hop too so if you add the code to your blog while in HTML mode your readers can play along too right from your blog!

Happy stamping!
Mary Jo


2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Oh I just LOVE the RMHC set this year...sooo cute and your card is so bright and happy with it! Hope you had a good camping trip! Thanks for another GREAT sketch!

Kris Sobolik said...

Super cute card, hope you had a good trip!