Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge 231 (TSSC231)

Yea, the sun is shinning and I am ready to start a brand new week!  Or course I always start my week out with my new sketch challenge.  If you are new to my blog or just visiting for a moment please check out the sketch challenge.  A new sketch is posted each week on Mondays but you have the full week to play along!  And it is a blog hop too!  That means if you add the code to your blog while you are in the edit HTML mode your readers can play along and view the samples right from YOUR blog!  Hope you have time to play this week!  Here is the sketch....

Pretty simple one this week!  I actually have two samples for you.  They are both using the sketch, both using the same colors and both using the same stamps but they look so different because of the flip of the sketch.  So fun how that works. Which one do you like better???



Funny that I wasn't sure I wanted this set when I seen it but after so many of my customers bought it I gave it a second look.  Yep!  I want it now--the cards for today challenge are done with my friend Joanie's stamp set.  Thanks Joanie!  Now I have to get my own.  Pretty bad when you are enabled by your customers/friends!

Both cards are using the Summer Silhouettes.  The sentiment on the first card is from the Blooming with Kindness and the sentiment on the second card is from a retired set of rub ons.  They both use Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White

SO, which do you like best?

Can't wait to see your creation with this sketch--hurry up and get stamping!  Them come on back and add your samples below!

 



2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

I'm with you on this set...it was an 'okay' set to me but I just LOVE what I'm seeing people do with it! You cards are just delightful! Great sketch this week!

sharon burkert said...

I am right there with you except I already ordered it! It was on my original list and then I talked myself out of it. Why do I even try to resist? Love your cards and will work on participating in the challenge!