Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 230!

Here we go again!  Another Monday, and other sketch and hopefully lots of awesome samples to share.  I know many of you will be at conventions this week (lucky you!) but I am sure the rest of us will be able to find time to create with the sketch for this week!  Here it is....


I made mine into a regular size card instead of a square card.  This is my first time using this hostess set although I have have it for quite some time now--got it during the pre-order.


I does look like I might of used real read on this sample but it is actually Raspberry  Ripple along with Summer Starfruit.  I used the new argyle embossing folder on the top and scored lines on the bottom half. Hope you are on your way to a great week!  Don't forget you have until Sunday night to play along--add you sample to the linky tool below.  It is a blog hop too so if you add the code to your blog while in HTML mode your readers can play along too right from your blog!

Happy stamping!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

What a lovely card! I didn't get that stamp set yet, but I love what you've done with it!! Great job with that sketch!!

Mary Brown said...

What an ADORABLE card! This was one of those sets I just HAD to have and it has yet to see ink - EEK!!! I love how you have showcased that single, looks good enough to eat, cupcake!