Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A card for my wine business partners....

Just making up some cards for my friends and team mates in my wine  business!  This card is specifically for a friend who joined the club but not my team (yet).  The cool thing is  if you join the club and get two friends to join your wine is FREE!  Sounds crazy, but it it is true.  This friend is a red wine lover so she chose to have all reds delivered to her home each month! You can get half and half or all white or all red.

Anyway, back to the card.  I had  so much fun coloring these images with my stampin  blends.  I just love these fun markers.  So worth every penny!  I love that there are so many new colors in this catalog!



Don't you think this is a fun card?  Couldn't be much easier (unless  that was designer paper--that would be crazy easy)


I hope my  friend enjoys it.  Want to make it yourself?  Here are the supplies used.  Product List

0 nice people left a comment: