Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Now this is what I call RELAXING!

I could literally sit here in this chair all day long.  I combined my favorite chair (remember from yesterday--Colorful Seasons stamp set) with the fabulous Waterfront stamp set for this awesome scene.  I want to be sitting in that chair NOW!  What is your favorite way to relax?


I actually love the frame around this scene.  It was actually just a scrap of paper that was sitting on my desk!  It was perfect for what I had in mind.  I am a bit late to jump on the Waterfront stamp set  wagon--it has been out for a while and there are so many amazing samples out there.  Today I learned why everyone loves it so much--it makes these scenes so easy.  I will for sure get my moneys worth out of this set!

Here are the supplies for today's card...

Product List

0 nice people left a comment: