Thursday, June 21, 2018

May your glass always be half full....

I love this.  I am one of those people who always likes to find the best in things and also always try to understand both sides of any issue but keep up beat as much as possible.  That is one of the reasons I love this stamp set so much.  Ad of course I love wine too--so that helps! 😁

Today's card uses the same set as my last post but in a little different way.  I mixed the wine glass  with some of the new Share What You Love Specialty paper..which by the way is amazing paper.  My favorite ever!  Thick and stunning.



Isn't this a fun card?  I love the mix.  I used  an older I spy sketch for the layout.  I love sketch challenges and have not had much time to play along with them lately.  But I do pin the ones I love and look back--when I remember!  😉






Here are the supplies used on this card--in case you want to recreate it yourself.


Product List

0 nice people left a comment: