Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A different Take Two Tuesday!

Yes, I do  know that it is Tuesday and that I normally share my Take Two Tuesday challenge card--you know, where I take an old card and remake it with current products and supplies.  But I am just struggling a bit getting back on track so I decided to post a second card with the same set I used in my last post--Colorful Seasons.  This really  is a great set and it kind of can fit a Take Two Tuesday--just a bit different, lol.  Forgive me???😏

I actually made a three cards with this set so far--and I absolutely love it!  So versatile!  You will have to wait until tomorrow for the other one though.  Here is  today's share.  In case you do not know I just love sunny warm weather--water and relaxing, a little wine goes really good with it too.  This is what I was feeling/thinking about when I created this card.



I just want to sit right there and read my book and enjoy a nice glass of wine.  So serene feeling.  I crated the background with an aqua pen and ink pads on a piece of watercolor paper.  The chair is stamped on regular whisper white and cut out.  The sentiment is stamped several times used the stamparatus to make sure it is nice and dark on the watercolor paper.  Wanted it to pop!  This chair is the whole reason I was drawn to this set!  Love it!

Quick and easy card--but I love the feel of it--going to send it to a friend who struggles with this time of year and all the chaos of the end of a school year.  So many exams and other things to worry about with our kids.  She can use the reminder to......

Just Breathe!

See you tomorrow!  
Mary Jo

Oh  yea, here are the supplies used....


Product List

0 nice people left a comment: